A video (click here to watch video) that has gone viral on the internet has exposed the location of 12 Anglophones…Published on 08.08.2017 by Journal du Cameroun security
“Scandalous abuses” : 1 articles
- Africa and World
Cameroon: Gov’t Ministers meet in May cabinet meeting
Cameroon: Arts, Culture boss tells African counterparts country exploitin...
Cameroon/COVID-19: Stakeholders in forestry sector appeal to Gov’t ...
Cameroon: PM Dion Ngute receives outgoing Korean Ambassador
Cameroon: 3000 new contract teachers selected for recruitment into public...
Pandemic ‘threatens to roll back years of progress in reducing child pove...
Africa and the coronavirus challenge: The impact of Covid-19 on the conti...
French cafes eye return to business as government prepares new lockdown e...
French jobless total passes record 4.5 million after 22% monthly hike
World Rugby aims to reduce contact by cutting scrums, adding orange cards
JDC TV, Video news
Bishop Michael Bibi promises new dawn at Buea Diocesele 21.04.2020
CHIEF MUKETE hands over crown to last son, EKOKO MUKETEle 23.03.2020
ALICE NKOM : REDHAC reserves the right to sue ATANGA NJI over allegationsle 12.03.2020
ESTELLE JOHNSON: Cameroon confident of qualification in Zambiale 09.03.2020
KAH WALLA speaks out on Macron’s ‘Diplomatic blunder’ and other burning issuesle 04.03.2020
- Cameroon: 16 corpses test positive of Coronavirus in Bamenda
- Cameroon: PM Dion Ngute hold talks with Mgr Kleda on COVID-19 herbal cure
- Qatar donates urgent medical supplies to Ethiopia to fight COVID-19
- Cameroon: Prominent Southern Cameroons activist Njoh Litumbe passes away
- Cameroon: MP to redirect car allowance to Coronavirus fight
Subscribe to Journal du Cameroun newsletter and receive all news stories free of charge
- Head of Operations – Entertainment Industry Cameroon
- Financial Administrator – Entertainment Industry Cameroon
- Head of Marketing – Entertainment Industry Cameroon
- Head of Customer Support – Entertainment Industry Cameroon
- Procurement assistant in UN
- EOI: Site construction to House two (02) 150 KVA Generator Sets and Power Line Wiring Upgrade Works at UNECA/SRO in Yaounde
- National open call for tenders in emergency procedure on the selection of a study office for the executive audit of the PSFE joint fund for the years 2017 and 2018
- International invitation to tender for enterprises from IDB member countries n°001/AOIPM/AER/PER II/CSPM/2019 of january 13th
- Open national invitation to tender for the execution of periodic maintenance works on certain priority rural roads in the western network
- Internal procurement board open national invitation for supply of stationery and computer consumables to CRTV